Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the fees* for appointments?
- New Patient Appointment (1 hour): $250
- 1st Follow Up (1 hour): $125
- Additional Follow ups (30 min): $75
- Full payment is due at time of service
- The New Patient Appointment is $200 if you prepay when making the appointment
- Method payments are: Personal Checks, Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- We do not bill insurance companies. Some patients receive reimbursement for appointments and labs by submitting paperwork to their insurance companies.
- We are happy to provide a superbill with the necessary CPT and diagnosis codes. It is the patient’s responsibility to determine if their insurance company will provide coverage. Insurance companies do not reimburse for supplements.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that any costs will be covered.
Phone & Skype Patients
- Dr. Noel will call you at the time of your appointment. Please be ready for your appointment and ensure that your phone ringer is on.
- As a courtesy to you, our office will email you within 24 hours to remind you of your scheduled appointment.
- To pay with a personal check as a Phone/Skype patient, it must be received prior to your appointment.
- For distant patients, Dr. Noel operates as a consultant and does not diagnose or treat disease.
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please give us 24 hours notice or you may be charged for the visit.
Have more questions?
- Please contact the office, and we’ll be happy to answer any further questions.
*fees are subject to change